Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

St Patrick's Day Jacket - Vogue 7975

This is my fourth jacket for the Fearless February/March Challenge. And I cheated a little. I used snaps instead of buttons.  It is an easy pattern but I had some difficulty with fitting it (and I still have to tweak it a little...)

Line Art
I chose view B but I added snaps (I need jackets to close) and I use grosgrain ribbon instead of fold over braid. Maybe next time.     

I made this in green corduroy from my stash. I bought the lining after I choose the fabric.
This is a classic Chanel jacket pattern from Vogue. I used grosgrain ribbon and snaps - in the interest of finishing this for St. Patrick's day...


My cat who always gets in the way when I am sewing. Happy St Patrick's Day!


11 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...